Friday, October 1, 2010

My PRiDe

If You Ask me Who are You ?....Proudly i answer I AM A MUSLIM


If you ask me, why do I stand here,

So unafraid of everything around me.

Proudly I would say; I am a Muslim.

If you ask her, why does she dress that way,

All covered up in a world that gives it all away.

Proudly she would say; I am a Muslim.



If you ask me, surely this cannot be,

You give your wealth so free, and you say your life is charity.

It ain’t hard to see; I am a Muslim.

If you ask him, why does it hurt so,

When he sees injustice,even though its folks he doesn’t know

With tears in his eyes he says; I am a Muslim.



If you ask her, why doesn’t she cry,

There’s no one by her side

she’s the only one that’s left behind

Patiently she sighs; I am a Muslim.

If you ask him, why does he still pray,

Five times a day when so many others have strayed.

Smiling he would say; I am a Muslim.



If you ask me, why do I love you?

No matter where you are, we are the greatest Ummah.

With the beating of our hearts, we are Muslim.

No comments:

Post a Comment